Legal professionals at BDS Legal Services, will provide the highest quality research within a short timeframe and at a fraction of the traditional costs. Most importantly, our Intellectual Property support services are tailored to meet the individual requirements of each client. Depending on your specific needs, BDS Legal Services will conduct multi-level searches and list the most relevant results.
Barcodes are symbols that can be scanned electronically using laser or camera-based systems
They are used to encode information such as product numbers, serial numbers, and batch numbers. Barcodes play a key role in supply chains, enabling users including retailers, manufacturers, transport providers and other stakeholders to automatically identify and track products as they move through the supply chain. GS1 manages several types of barcodes such as EAN/UPC barcodes and 2D barcodes like GS1 QR code and GS1 DataMatrix.
There are numerous benefits:
- Provides unambiguous & universal identification of products so no two products in the world would have the same GS1 barcode number.
- Helps with faster listing of products on e-commerce platforms.
- Meets prerequisite to doing business with modern trade retailers.
- Facilitates accurate and faster billing at retail billing counters.
- Empowers search engines to provide more precise search results, increasing visibility of products online.