Legal professionals at BDS Legal Services, will provide the highest quality research within a short timeframe and at a fraction of the traditional costs. Most importantly, our Intellectual Property support services are tailored to meet the individual requirements of each client. Depending on your specific needs, BDS Legal Services will conduct multi-level searches and list the most relevant results.
Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) are the digital equivalent (that is electronic format) of physical or paper certificates. Few Examples of physical certificates are drivers’ licenses, passports or membership cards. Certificates serve as proof of identity of an individual for a certain purpose; for example, a driver’s license identifies someone who can legally drive in a particular country. Likewise, a digital certificate can be presented electronically to prove one’s identity, to access information or services on the Internet or to sign certain documents digitally.
A licensed Certifying Authority (CA) issues the digital signature. Certifying Authority (CA) means a person who has been granted a license to issue a digital signature certificate under Section 24 of the Indian IT-Act 2000.
- Instead of signing the hard copy documents physically and scanning them to send them via e-mail, you can digitally sign the PDF files and send them much more quickly.
- The Digital Signature certificate holder does not have to be physically present to conduct or authorize a business.
- Documents that are signed digitally cannot be altered or edited after signing, which makes the data safe and secure. The government agencies often ask for these certificates to cross-check and verify the business transaction.
- Digitally signed documents give confidence to the receiver to be assured of the signer’s authenticity.
- They can take action on the basis of such documents without getting worried about the documents being forged.