Legal professionals at BDS Legal Services, will provide the highest quality research within a short timeframe and at a fraction of the traditional costs. Most importantly, our Intellectual Property support services are tailored to meet the individual requirements of each client. Depending on your specific needs, BDS Legal Services will conduct multi-level searches and list the most relevant results.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organizations.
Founded on 23 February 1947, the organization promotes worldwide proprietary, industrial and commercial standards. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and works in 162 countries.
It was one of the first organizations granted general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.
It is an independent organization that provides standards in terms of quality, safety, and efficiency of products and services provided by businesses.
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- Mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes