Legal professionals at BDS Legal Services, will provide the highest quality research within a short timeframe and at a fraction of the traditional costs. Most importantly, our Intellectual Property support services are tailored to meet the individual requirements of each client. Depending on your specific needs, BDS Legal Services will conduct multi-level searches and list the most relevant results.
Shop & Establishment Registration
The Shop and Establishment Act is regulated by the Department of Labor and regulates premises wherein any trade, business or profession is carried out. The act not only regulates the working of commercial establishments, but also societies, charitable trusts, printing establishments, educational institutions run for gain and premises in which banking, insurance, stock or share brokerage is carried on. This act regulates areas such as working hours, rest interval for employees, opening and closing hours, closed days, national and religious holidays, overtime work, rules for employment of children, annual leave, maternity leave, sickness and casual leave, etc.,
There are numerous benefits:
- The shop and establishment license along with a certificate from Chartered Accountant can help an individual to open the current account with the bank.
- If any inspector from the state government or local municipality visits the premises of your office, then you can easily flow from his trap as you are already registered.
- Shop and establishment do not require any compliance after registration. So, there will be only one-time cost.
- Registration under shop and establishment is online, and the whole process can be completed within two days.
- If you register your shop Under MSME or SSI, you can get benefits such as you can get easy Loans from Banks, Enjoy Tax Benefits and Exemptions, Marketing Assistance, Technology Development and Provision for Training Facilities etc.