- Subject to market risks.
- For any/all withdrawals KYC is mandatory.
- Subject to AML guidelines/clients nationality.
- In some countries cryptocurrency is not legal, it is the sole decision of the client to invest/participate, Money Trade Coin or its representatives will not be held responsible for the same.
- Invest at your own risk and think wisely before investing.
- All exchange of currency Physical/Banking/Digital are subject to clients Nationality/Countries ruling policies.
- In some countries cryptocurrency may have tax implications, such as value added tax. You must consider whether tax liabilities apply in your country when using cryptocurrency.
- In some countries, you aren’t protected by any refund rights, when using cryptocurrency as a means to pay for goods and services. Therefore, unauthorised and erroneous debits from your digital wallet can’t be usually reserved. Acceptance of cryptocurrency by retailers isn’t guaranteed and is based on their discretion or contractual agreement that may cease at any time that too without any prior notice.
- The information contained on this site is provided by Money Trade Coin for general guidance. The information is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any consulting, investment, legal or other professional advice or service. Before making any decision which may affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a professional adviser.
- Cryptocurrency is an unregulated digital currency, not issued or guaranteed by a central bank. You should only buy, trade or hold cryptocurrency if you are aware of the risks associated with it.
- The value of cryptocurrency is highly volatile and can easily decrease as well as increase. The cryptocurrency price volatility affects you if you buy it as a means of payment: unlike money paid into a traditional bank in a fiat currency, you can’t be assured that the value of your cryptocurrency funds remains stable.
- Cryptocurrency might be stolen from your ‘digital wallet’. Once you have bought cryptocurrency it is stored in a ‘digital wallet’. Digital wallets have a public key, and a private key or password that allows you to access them. However, digital wallets are not impervious to hackers. Cryptocurrency may be stolen from your wallet, with very little possibility of having it returned. Besides, if you lose the key or password to your digital wallet, your cryptocurrency may be lost forever.
- You must exercise the same caution with your digital wallet as you would do with your conventional wallet. You must not keep large amount of money in it and ensure you keep it safe and secure.
- Money Trade Coin doesn’t guarantee or warrant that the site will be uninterrupted, flawless, omission-free, or free of viruses. Therefore, the information is provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness. Money Trade Coin reserves the right to make changes to the site and its content at any time and without any prior notice.
- In no event shall Money Trade Coin, or any of its employees be liable for any special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, tort, statute or otherwise, relating to the use of this site or the information contained in it.
- Third-party links are provided as a convenience to our users. Money Trade Coin doesn’t manage and isn’t responsible for any of these sites or their content.
Terms and Conditions
Subject to market risk. Be sure before investing in crypto market. Crypto market is not legal in some countries, but by accepting the terms and conditions you hereby agree to abide the rules and regulations lead by company from time to time subject to US Law challengeable in US only by investing in the crypto currency market you agree the risk factor involved in the market and will not claim any losses or any other means neither from the company nor from the representatives / employees nor from the distributors / agents.